The Cartograph app offers in-app-purchases for activating features. The following table lists all products:
|Yearly subscription||activates all “Pro” features.||subscription||yearly|
|Half-year subscription||activates all “Pro” features.||subscription||every six months|
|Monthly subscription||activates all “Pro” features.||subscription||monthly|
|Live-time license||activates all “Pro” features.||one-time payment||one-time payment|
|100/400 credits||adds 100/400 credits to the app.||one-time payment||one-time payment|
|100/400 credits subscription||adds 100/400 credits to the app every month.||subscription||monthly|
The Cartograph app provides access to external services, such as Google Directions. The following table shows the amount of credits deducted from your Cartograph account per query:
|Google “What’s here”||4|
|Bing “What’s here”||2|
|Custom Mapsforge map creation||The number of credits depend on the map size and is shown before every map submission in the app.|
The following terms and conditions are in effect for the Cartograph app.
- The app offers subscriptions for activating all app features and for filling up credits. The user is charged a regular subscription fee shown during the purchasing process.
- The fee is charged from the app store account 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
- The subscription can be canceled every time by the user.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Credits are non-refundable.